To purchase your membership online, please follow these steps:
- Browse your membership options here. You can choose from Executive Membership, Business Membership or Gold Star Membership.
- On your selected membership page, click "Add to Cart." This will direct you to the "Member Privileges and Conditions" page.
- To continue, select "Accept" at the bottom of your page. Complete the Membership Application on the next page. The application will require you to enter the Primary Cardholder and optional Household Cardholder's personal information.
- Select "Save and Continue." This adds the membership to your shopping cart.
- Go to your Shopping Cart and select "Checkout." If you aren't logged in to Costco.com, you'll be directed to the "Login" page, where you'll enter your email address and password. If you didn't previously register, click "Create Account" and enter your information to continue.
- On the Shipping page, enter or choose a shipping address.
- Select "Continue to Payment."
- On the Payment page, complete the required fields with the payment method of your choice and enter or choose your billing address.
- Select "Continue to Review Order" to review your order before you pay for it. Confirm that all the info on the "Review Order" page is correct and complete your order.
- After completing your purchase you'll receive an email with your new membership number. Please note, membership cards will NOT be mailed to you.
- You can obtain your new membership cards by visiting the membership counter of your local Costco.
Please be advised that registering to shop online at Costco.com is not an application for membership. Nonmembers may order products from our website as well as members.
Want to buy a membership for someone else? Send them a Gift of Membership card here.