Refunds made on jewelry purchased on Costco.com include all shipping and handling fees. There are two ways to return your jewelry item:
- Stop by any Costco location with your IGI and GIA reports (if shipped with the order), and return your item. Find your nearest Costco here. It's important to note that if your jewelry item(s) weighs more than 1.00 carat, it'll have to be sent to our fulfillment center for verification prior to issuing your refund. The verification can take up to 5 business days. Diamond solitaire rings also go through this verification process. Be sure to include the IGI and GIA reports that were shipped with the rings.
- If you can't make it to a Costco location, you can contact us with the following information:
- Your name
- Order confirmation number
- Phone number
- The reason for your return
- Whether or not credit card used for the order is still active for the refund
Once we receive this information, we'll arrange for a UPS pickup and your item will be shipped to our fulfillment center for verification. This method of return takes a bit longer (up to two weeks because of shipping time and verification). But be assured your refund will be processed once verification is complete.