The following requirements apply to receive delivery of your order from our Costco fleet:
- A valid Costco Membership is required. If paying with a business check, the name on the check must match the name on the Costco Business Membership.
- We only deliver to businesses located in areas zoned business/commercial.
- No parking restrictions or hours of operation can impede our ability to deliver between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Due to the need to utilize hand trucks and pallet jacks for deliveries, we require that all delivery areas be at least 5 feet wide to allow accessibility of this equipment.
- Within multi-floor buildings, an elevator must be accessible for deliveries.
- We can only deliver an order to one central location.
- We cannot hand-carry delivery orders up or down any stairs.
- We cannot stock shelves or rotate merchandise.
- For information on delivery and shipping service and fees, visit Delivery and Shipping Details.