Membership verification is NOT required to purchase Member Only Items on Costco.com.
Looking for help completing the one-time online verification process? Follow the step by step instructions below:
- After signing in or registering on Costco.com, click the Verify Membership link on your Account Details page to begin the one-time verification process.
- Enter your Membership number.
- Enter your first name, last name, and zip code.
- Answer public record questions to verify your membership.*
- After correctly answering security questions, you'll be able to view and edit all features associated with your membership.
Unable to Successfully Verify Your Account?
Please complete the following steps:
- Visit your local Costco warehouse or contact us.
- Provide your membership card and photo ID to a Membership Clerk, who will send an email containing a link valid for 48 hours.
- Upon receipt of your email, follow the steps provided to create a new password and access your membership account.
*Questions used to confirm your identity and allow you to access your membership information online are provided by a third-party public records service. Costco does not have access to the questions or your answers, and Costco only receives a Pass or Fail notification from the third-party service. This process is necessary for the security and privacy of your personal information.